An interactive educational program designed for parents/guardians and children together. Our program fosters the child’s developmental growth by our engaging staff members, numerous fun activities, and peer socializing.
Some of our activities/ sessions include:
- Field trips
- Parent resources
- Lunch & Learn
- Coffee Conversations
Thank you for your interest in Stone Soup Fresno’s Playgroup program. We are accepting applications for the year 2018-2019, that will be starting on August 13th, 2018. We have 5 different sessions available for families to choose from on the registration form (program registration). To be eligible for services, participants must be a resident of Fresno County.
There will be a monthly fee of $20.00 for initial child, and $10.00 per additional siblings.
Required documents for first time participants:
- First 5 Fresno County Client Intake form for each participant including parent/guardian
- First 5 Fresno County Consent to Participate in Evaluation form
- Copy of birth certificate for each child
- Copy of immunization record for each child
- Proof of Fresno County residency (ex: pg&e bill)
Required documents for returning participants:
- Updated copy of immunization records
- If new medical insurance, provide an updated copy
- If relocated, provide an updated copy of Fresno County residency